At MetPlus we strive to provide support through our health programs, housing assistance, and wraparound services to those in need. Our belief in providing a controlled environment for clients to better manage their needs is what sets us apart!
Mental Health Thearpy
Met Plus prides itself on providing Mental Health Services to recipients within the Southeastern Michigan region that may be in need of Mental Health Therapy that have experienced some type of trauma.
Home Help Aid Assistance
Our Home Help Aid Assistance program is designed to provide support to clients who have Medicaid insurance. We offer a range services including light housework, meal preparation, bathing, grooming, transportation, and more.
Long Term Services & Support
Long Term Services & Support (LTSS) is a program that includes both Long-Term Care (LTC) and Home & Community Based Services (HCBS). LTSS provides alternatives to living in facility-based care settings and empowers consumers to take an active role in their health care, serving older adults, people with intellectual or with disabilities.
Key components of Wraparound service planning include:
1. Listening carefully to the client in order to assist them in creating/finding them own emotional and other supports. These natural supports often include family peer specialists, advocates, or friends and family members.
2) Identification of client-centered teams that include formal and informal
representation from the client’s community;
3) Individualized goal(s) development, based on unique client strengths, culture and identified needs.
4) All interventions in the plan must reflect client-centered or community-based strengths.
5) Identifying potential ways of handling crisis situations